The idea here is that games and school have more in common than does school and life. So perhaps, instead of finding ways of engaging students by turning to real life, we should be turning to game design. How is school like a game? Both School and Video games are highly repetitive environments where you […]
- EmberConf Presentation: Using Ember to Make the Seemingly Impossible Easy
- Ember.js NYC presentation: Your front end is not your back end
- NY Quantified-Self Presentation: Using self-tracking to reduce total sleep time to 4 hours per night
- Summary of “the Willpower Instinct”
- Slow Habits: How to burst through the “one habit at a time” barrier.