I’ve been in Vancouver for just over 5 years now. I came to this city and to the University of British Columbia as a result of the promise of beautiful surroundings and an interdisciplinary learning environment. On both counts, this city and UBC have more than exceeded my expectations. The formal instruction that I received […]
- EmberConf Presentation: Using Ember to Make the Seemingly Impossible Easy
- Ember.js NYC presentation: Your front end is not your back end
- NY Quantified-Self Presentation: Using self-tracking to reduce total sleep time to 4 hours per night
- Summary of “the Willpower Instinct”
- Slow Habits: How to burst through the “one habit at a time” barrier.