Last week I spoke at ETUG 2010. My talk was entitled “Educational Technology, the Users’s Perspective”. In the talk I made a case for user-centered design and then explained the perspective of over 96% of the users of educational technology. Below is the video of my presentation (only starts about 1:50 into the video) and read on for a short summary.
- EmberConf Presentation: Using Ember to Make the Seemingly Impossible Easy
- Ember.js NYC presentation: Your front end is not your back end
- NY Quantified-Self Presentation: Using self-tracking to reduce total sleep time to 4 hours per night
- Summary of “the Willpower Instinct”
- Slow Habits: How to burst through the “one habit at a time” barrier.